Hello readers, as promised before. I will discuss about the priorities' aspect. Let me explain and hopefully you'll understand clearly according to what I say in this very moment. Well, priority helps you set a goal in your life. The priority process will make you understand about picking an option between so many options in this life. It sometimes trues, that we human, didn't have control of our lives unless we set something as an instrument to make our life much better than before.
Exactly, setting priorities in our life will help us figure out controlling over wild decisions and avoiding wastefulness thing happen in our personal life. With a commitment to priorities we have control our own nature in much life aspect. Education, finance, or even our desire to over consuming something, that I believe, could happen every day. In example, I'm starting to dream about having a good penthouse, or apartment, or small home.
To build my dream, to make it happen, it obviously that I will need a long term commitment and priorities that rule over my way to achieved for what I've dreamed before. It makes me save my money, pull it to the highest saving habit, and it makes me think about something, that I could do to increase the amount of my money. Some little business thing, like selling goods, or other potential stuff.
Before dreaming to have something, try to write it up. Make a bucket list to identify most of your lovely dream. Now, please give me a try.
1. I want to have a showcase room for my business purposes, and to expand my sale. I will achieve this in no time, simply say, in a short term range.
2. I want to Improve my English speaking skills. Both in social and in personal.
3. I want to build a home for rent. A home and a store. It's a combination. In Indonesia, I call it ruko, it is an abbreviation of rumah and toko.
4. I want to have one more motorcycle for me. But for this motorcycle, I want a good quality motorcycle with reasonable prices. It doesn't matter if it is a second hand motorcycle. What matter is, the bike can go on and it has a well known service center in town.
5. I want to upgrade few of my personal working tools. My PC memory. And buying a set of wireless tools.
See, it's a great thing to do. Setting a goal, commit to my goal and prioritizing something. It makes me a more rational person. Which is good for me. Which is good for my present and my future. With that thing I barely hold, my life would be much easier than before. And it's would be more human friendly.
Best regards,
Naufal jahbulon Rangkuti.
Comments
Post a Comment
Please don't hesitate to give a comment.